We Are Open for Face to Face Appointments
We're happy to let you know that we are able to see patients for face to face consultations and treatment. Telehealth still remains an option for those who would prefer. So, if you've been holding off making an appointment, or suffered a new injury during lockdown, get in touch and let's get your treatment underway.
We're Fully Vaccinated
All of our physiotherapists are now fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Face to Face Appointment Guidelines
We will be following Ministry of Health guidelines, as well as having strict procedures for how we operate in order to provide a safe environment for you and our team.
- Please wait in your car until until just prior to your appointment start time to avoid congestion in our waiting area.
- Please scan in with the Covid Tracer App and apply hand sanitiser upon entry to the clinic.
- Please bring and wear a mask. Patients who refuse a mask will be asked to return to their car for a telehealth appointment.
- Please observe strict patient spacing in waiting areas.
- There is a maximum of 1 support person allowed per visit (unless arranged in advance) and only when absolutely necessary e.g. parent of patients under 18yo. We will record the name of the support person attending for contact tracing purposes.
- Patients suffering from respiratory symptoms, or who have any illness, must stay home and delay their appointment/procedure until they are well.
- Patients with respiratory infections should not enter the clinic and will be directed to either Healthline or to their general practitioner.
Your physiotherapist will be masked, wearing gloves and will maintain physical distancing except when performing their examination or delivering treatment.
If you have any further questions the best bet is to email us at email@example.com or fill out our form and one of the team will be in touch.