Dr Graham Paterson
Graham joined as a partner of UniSports Medicine in 1995. He has an extensive involvement in rugby and has been the team doctor of both the Blues and the All Blacks. He works closely with a number of Academy of Sport Athletes including Valerie Adams
Team Involvement and Achievements:
- Medical Adviser, New Zealand Olympic Advisory Committee
- All Blacks Doctor 2004-2005.
- Extensively involved with Rugby medicine: Counties Rugby 1989-1996, NZ Rugby Football Union Academy 1996-2000, Auckland NPC 1996-2003, Auckland Blues 1996-1999.
- Medical Director Squash New Zealand since 1999
- Team Physician New Zealand Commonwealth Games Team, Delhi 2010
- Lecturer in Postgraduate Physiotherapy (Auckland University of Technology), and Postgraduate Diploma in Sports Medicine (University of Auckland).