Margie Olds started with UniSports Sports Medicine in 2008. She specialises in the management of shoulder injuries and is well regarded for her International teaching responsibilities in the UK, Sweden and New Zealand. Her passion for shoulders has extended to her having designed and developed a specific shoulder brace for use in sport and she is the Founder of ‘Flawless Motion’.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Postgraduate Diploma Sports Medicine
- Masters Health Science (Hons)
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
- Physiotherapist to British Canoe/Kayak Team, 2001-2005.
- British Olympic Team Member: Athens 2004
- Lecturer to Postgraduate Physiotherapists on Shoulder Rehabilitation in NZ, UK and Sweden.
- Masters in Health Science, Research Interest: Shoulder instability.
- Clinical Educator AUT: Postgraduate Physiotherapy Musculoskeletal Programme
- Designed and developed Flawless Motion Shoulder Brace
- Kite surfing