Graeme White is the principle physiotherapist and one of the founding partners at UniSports Sports Medicine. He is a provider to the NZ Academy of Sport offering services to elite sportspeople with vast experience in all racquet sports, triathlon, hockey and cricket.
Graeme’s personal interests include working with overhead athletes where shoulder problems dominate as well as providing musculo-skeletal screens and formulating programmes which look to maximise performance potential and reduce the risk of injury.
Graeme also works with specialists in providing second opinions for those hard to manage problems and applies these skills equally to athletes, workers and the general community.
- Diploma of Physiotherapy, Otago Polytechnic
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Western Australian Institute of Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Manipulative Physiotherapy, Curtin University, Perth
- Member of the NZ College of Physiotherapy
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
- Physiotherapy Director - Squash New Zealand.
- Honorary Physiotherapist Auckland Badminton Association
- National Classifer Disabled Sailing.
- Physiotherapist to NZ Davis Cup Team, 1996-2006.
- Physiotherapist to the NZ Commonwealth Games Team, 2002.
- Physiotherapist to Auckland Club Rugby 1988 - 2002.
- Physiotherapist NZ Golf Open 1998/1999.
- Auckland Hockey – NHL 2004.
- Clinical Supervisor Postgraduate Physiotherapy (Auckland University of Technology), and Postgraduate Diploma in Sports Medicine (University of Auckland).
- Sea Kayaking
- Mangawhai Heads and associated water activities
- Golden Retrievers
- Think a watered down version of Jack Johnson – bad surfer and average guitar player