Mr Bruce Twaddle
Bruce is currently in the United States on sabbatical for 1 - 3 years.
Bruce joined the UniSports Medicine partnership in 1996. He is an orthopaedic surgeon with subspecialty training in Sports Surgery. Bruce is also the head of trauma at Auckland City Hospital. He is experienced with all soft tissue and joint injuries of the knee, shoulder, elbow, foot and ankle.
- Fellowships completed in knee surgery, orthopaedic trauma, and sports orthopaedic surgery, in Auckland, Washington and Ontario.
- 1998 recipient of the Western Pacific Orthopaedic Association Sports Medicine Travelling Fellowship to USA.
- Lecturer, Department of Orthopaedics, University of Auckland
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon to the 2011 ANBL Champion New Zealand Breakers Basketball Team
- Author of many orthopaedic and sports medicine book chapters.
- Research interests: ongoing research and publications relating to the knee, ankle, and achilles tendon injury and treatment.